Tuesday, July 12, 2016

She made it to Uruguay (7-12-16)

Mama Nic's note: 
No NEWS is GOOD NEWS they say.... Not for me!  It is with much 
disappointment that we did not hear from Hermana Sanovich as we had expected.  My heart feels such sadness at this time.  I was really looking forward to hearing and having a chance to talk to her, even if it was for only a few minutes.  I had no idea it was going to be this hard.  I know she is in the right place and I wouldn't want her to be anywhere else.  I just couldn't wait to hear her voice again.   It's not been the BEST of days.  
Tomorrow is a NEW day and I am looking forward to it. ;)

We finally received this at around 5:00pm

Tuesday - July 12, 2016
Good evening,
             I am Elder Heaton, one of the secretaries of the Uruguay Montevideo West Mission. I am writing to let you know that your daughter, Sister Sanovich, arrived here safely today, and that tomorrow she will meet her trainer and leave to her first area.
           Her p-day will be Monday, so you can expect to hear from her then. However, she is doing well, and is with a great group of missionaries. I know all of the trainers and she will be in good hands. 

Welcome to Uruguay
Hermana Sanovich - Love that SMILE
The Newbies (along with the Mission Presidents young family)



No comments:

Post a Comment