Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Season 3 Episode 26 "Thank YOU Uruguay" I am going to miss YOU (11-27-17)

The group that is heading home!
Season 3 Episode 26 
"Thank YOU Uruguay" I am going to miss YOU.

So this past week has been incredible!! Between Thanksgiving and the awesome people that we have been finding. I am loving every minute down here in Uruguay. Once again we went to Tacuarembo and visited two different areas with a total of four different Hermana's. It was really fun to be able to visit and learn more from them and of course laugh at a few of the funny Uruguayan things... 

Divisions = DONE 
We finished up our divisions and that meant that I had officially finished all missionary divisions ever and that was a little weird after doing them so often. However, we were able to find a bunch of new people for the Hermana's to keep teaching in the next few weeks. One was a family that we helped with English and taught their daughter at the same time. There was another family that told us about the challenges they have faced because the great-grandpa was a Brazilian slave. Long story short each and every one of us needs the Gospel. 
Thanksgiving lunch

Thanksgiving...We made some pumpkin bread and went to share it with our little bestie Julia and she had a surprise waiting for us. She had talked with Daiana earlier that day and she put together a bag full of groceries to take over to her house. It was a great way to pay it forward and to really be in the giving spirit, especially when you see someone with not that much give to someone with even less. We also set up a Christmas tree using lights so that added the Christmas spirit to our house. 
Thanksgiving!!
Our Cute Christmas tree made with lights

Us in front of our tree
Our first lights up!

After a great week sitting here in front of the computer on my last p-day 😢 

I have so many things that I want to say but I think the biggest one would have to be THANK YOU!!! 

*Thank you to my Family for supporting me over the last 18 months it has meant the world to me to have your support 100% 

*Thank you to my Leaders for always guiding me.

*Thank you for Mexico for teaching me how to be a Missionary.

*Thank you to Hermana McMullin for showing me how to be dedicated and obedient.

*Thank you to Hermana Trujillo for teaching me how to push through challenges 

*Thank you to Hermana Silva for showing me how to have fun in the mission

*Thank you to Hermana Kahn for teaching me how to speak Spanish and keep going. 

*Thank you to Hermana Heywood for teaching me how to apply the gospel to our lives. 

*Thank you to Hermana Sierra for helping me see the importance of everything we do here. 

*Thank you to Hermana Wagner for showing me how to love everyone. 

*Thank you to Hermana Taylor for helping me see the miracles of everyday. 

*Thank you to Hermana Harker for always making me smile and enjoy every minute of every day... 

*Thank you to Paysandu 
*Thank you to Nueva Helvecia 
*Thank you to Bella Union 
*Thank you to Fray Bentos
*Thank you to Rivera
*Thank you Uruguay for the BEST 18 months 

But most importantly thank you to our Savior who has made me the person that I am today. I am so grateful to all of the people that I have met here in the mission and in Uruguay and I can honestly say they have changed my life forever. I am so glad that I decided to come on the mission, it has been the BEST decision that I have ever made. I have learned more about the LOVE of Christ and the Gospel in the past 18 months than I thought was even possible. I can not imagine how my life would be without the mission and all that I have learned. Thank you for ALL that you have done for me and the endless love and support that you have given me. 
I love this country! I love this Gospel! 
It is true! I testify that this is the true church and that it can change lives. 
I have seen it touch people time and time again. THANK YOU!!! 

DESAFIO - I challenge you to #LIGHTTHEWORLD

With Love, Hermana Cassidy Sanovich 

Us in Brasil
Us freezing on the floor again in Tacuarembo
The Hermana's
Once there was a log...

And...

We shared it...

TEAM Rivera

SOBAA

flia suarez (color coordinated and all) ;)


dorines and us

pedro and lorena

lelys
Obispo Irachet and his family



It's soooooo HOT here right now it is melting the asphalt 


Random PIG

This has been MY favorite from day one and it still is!
PEACE!
Love, Hermana Sanovich and Hermana Harker




No comments:

Post a Comment