Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Season 3 Episode 20 "Milanesas and Buses what else?" (10-17-17)

Season 3 Episode 20 " Milanesas and Buses what else?"


Image result for pictures of Milanesas
Picture of Milanesas
So this last week had a bunch of once again random but wonderful little adventures for us in Fray Bentos. One of them would be that in the last 9 days we have had Milanesas for lunch the last 7 of them. I am not sure that I have ever explained in detail what exactly they are but to eat them that many times is not healthy and it kind of gets a little boring as well. 

Other than the food, we met a few new investigators that I am excited to hear about. One has a lizard that is in a jar full of chemicals so that she can keep it as a pet for her son. The other has about 3 little puppies so they are very cool houses to go and try and find. One of them led us on an adventure asking for this guy by a nickname all day and then figuring out that we had been saying it wrong the entire time. Gotta love those crazy nicknames. 

The biggest news is that we had changes!! I am now in Rivera which is on the other half of the country. I went from being very South to being up North. Let me tell you after the day of traveling and about the 9 hours on a bus to get here and to actually being here is just amazing. I am back by Brazil and loving getting to know another city and a whole new culture again. It is a little funny because I am with Hermana Harker who I know well from back in Salto, because I would sleepover at her house every single week. 

Well I am sorry for the lack of excitement this week but we were crazy with the changes coming...  However, I beat my personal packing record and packed up all of my things in about an hour and a half in the dark. I was pretty impressed. It is still weird to realize that all of my belongings fit into suitcases and that I can just pack up and get on a bus and be in a totally different city in a few hours... OH URUGUAY!!! 

Challenge: Stepping up the challenges because we don't have too many left. This week according to me and Hermana Harker's conversation we are challenging you as a family to give away a Book Of Mormon before Christmas with a testimony written in the front... 
What do you think?  I think YOU can do IT!!!!

I know that this church is true. I love being a missionary and cant wait to just enjoy everything that Rivera has to offer in the next 5 weeks...

At the terminal saying goodbye is hard to do.

LOVE YOU ALL, 
Hermana Cassidy Sanovich 


















My view for 9 hours - not too bad!

STOP 1 
STOP 2
Last Week in Fray Bentos and Argentina Pics 10/14/17
Saturday Afternoon (before I left) and a cute puppy!






YES it's a wall of Mayonnaise 

Some MONEY!!!
Cute family from Fray Bentos

I FINALLY made it to Argentina!!

Gualeguaychu, Argentina - US the Hermanas
Flags flying in Argentina




Band in the PARK

Selfie with the ZONE

Gorgeous View when we left the park last week...

No comments:

Post a Comment